An all inclusive visit that devoted personal C.A.R.E. for your pets with every visit.
- Vacation Pet Sitting
- Dog Walking
- Holiday visits
- Overnight Stays
- Pet and Supply Delivery
- Administer Medications
- Pet Licensing
- Barn & Stall Care
- Horse Care
- Avian Care
- Small and Exotic Pet Care
- Pet Taxi
- Aquarium care
We Go the Extra Mile
- Brush & comb your pet
- Wipe paws & fur during inclement weather
- Doggie homework - mini training sessions
- Wash pet dishes
- Daily progress reports in hard copy, text or e-mailed
Meet & Greet Process
- We schedule a free appointment to come to your home for a Meet & Greet with you and your pet
- We get detailed info on your pets daily routine care and special needs or health issues.
- We obtain all necessary medical info and your preferred veterinarian contact numbers.
- We document all your contact and emergency contact information.
- We document and schedule each visit you request.
- Complete the contracts and pick up and test 2 sets of keys.
- We require 50% payment before the pet sitter or dog walkers first visit.
- During the visits we check to be sure your home is secure before we leave and we leave a detailed report of each visit.
- Upon your return you call us to let us know you arrived safely and your pet is now in your care. At the same time a visit is scheduled to drop off the keys to you (unless you request us to hold them for future care services) and we pick up the balance due.
Hopefully, you will let us know if you were happy with our services or if you had any concerns you feel we could improve upon.
WE THRIVE ON FEEDBACK.
From JL, Branford, CT
"Great with animals, reliable, punctual, organized, responsive, knowledgeable, available........HHW is just great!
28 School Street
Branford, CT 06405 (Main Office)
Seymour, CT (Branch Office)
You can leave us a message OR TEXT at anytime!
Sunday to Saturday: 7AM - 9 PM
Open 365 days a year
available weekends and holidays