Hooves, Hounds & Whiskers Pet Sitting LLC - Your Pet Is Our #1 Priority
RSS Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Summers End
Branford pet sitting and dog walking
Welcome to the NEW HHW Paws n Effect Blog Page

Categories

Branford Pet sitters and Cat care
Branford Festival and Pet Sitting on the CT Shoreline
Pawnotes
powered by

My Blog

Welcome to the NEW HHW Paws n Effect Blog Page

Insert 1 June 15 2018

My hope for this NEW BLOG PAGE is to bring all who visit insight into our world as Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers caring for your pets.
We will try to include lots of information about training, pet care, recalls, anecdotes, announcements of coming events and specials and tidbits about all the different kinds of pets that come and go in all our lives.

So join us as we impart some of our hard earned wisdom, the lessons we've learned from our pets to you!

We are not at the Branford Festival this year, but I will be attending and hope to see some familiar faces having fun. If you are a diehard Branfordite who tends to spend ALL day with the family at the fair feel free to shoot us a TEXT requesting a 15 minute Pee & Flee to check in on your pets while you enjoy the festivities worry free.... they don't allow dogs at the fair as I am sure you all know!
We will see you AND your dogs at WOOFSTOCK later this season so stop on by, mention my Blog and get a free gift!

Have a great weekend everyone even if you don't get to the fair the CT Shoreline has so much to offer !

Happy Tails!
Carol

11 Comments to Welcome to the NEW HHW Paws n Effect Blog Page:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Sunday, June 17, 2018 9:17 PM
Reply to comment

best term paper on Thursday, July 26, 2018 10:17 PM
My wife and I have been wanting to go on vacation for a while. But my wife is worried about our cats because they might get stressed if we take them to a boarding shelter. It’s good to know that hiring a pet sitter reduces the stress your pet has since they can stay in an environment they’re familiar with. It would be beneficial for our cats to be in the comfort of our home. I think this would definitely give my wife greater peace of mind when we take vacation knowing our cats will be taken care of and won’t be as stressed.

www.resumeshelpservice.com/resumeprime-com-good-choice/ on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 9:27 PM
My pet dog requires too much attention. He will cry and cry if you don't notice him immediately. I am worried what will happen to him if I get started in my job near to my house. Pets are not allowed in the office. So my friend helps me to find someone who can take care of my pet dog. Unfortunately, we did not find anyone. We decided to look on the internet to find some parlors that will take care pets when you are about to go to somewhere. I find one, but the price is not suited for my allotted allowance for my dog. My friend saw your blog and immediately told everything about your business.

8798 on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 12:48 AM
9879
Reply to comment

australia writings on Friday, June 22, 2018 2:11 AM
A new HHW paws and effective thoughts as well for the more information about training for special events as well. Great lessons I ever seen and your pets while you enjoy the festivities worry free gift.
Reply to comment

ccc on Monday, June 25, 2018 9:25 PM
ccc
Reply to comment

essay service on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 5:25 PM
Thank you for sharing this information it will be very helpful for the pet owners. There are vicinities that do not allow bringing of pets inside, your service of taking care of the owner's pets for a while is a great advantage for both parties. Providing information about training, pet care, and such is a wonderful way to let the owners learn more about giving proper care for their pets. Giving what is best for them should be done, these pets deserve the best treatment that could be provided because they are also like us humans who are in need of satisfactory care. It is already given that having a pet, owners should be responsible enough of taking care of them properly.
Reply to comment

test on Friday, June 29, 2018 8:11 AM
testig
Reply to comment

$1 hosting godaddy on Thursday, July 19, 2018 12:43 AM
Reply to comment

Student Help on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 1:06 AM
I am glad to read the information you shared
Reply to comment

Snagit coupon codes on Thursday, August 02, 2018 9:43 PM
Add nicely your post. Thanks for that.
Reply to comment